Help younger players build confidence as they practice catching and throwing with these MacGregor® Safe/Soft Baseballs. Batting practice can feel less intimidating to novice players with the balls' Tri-Flex safety core, which prevents injuries when athletes are hit by an errant pitch or throw. Small hands can easily get a firm grip on the balls' raised red seams when throwing an out at home plate or practicing changeup pitches, and coaches can be sure the balls will hold up to repeated hitting and catching during practices and games thanks to the leather cover.
- Tri-Flex safety core helps young players build confidence without fearing season-ending injuries
- Leather cover withstands the wear and tear of hitting and fielding drills throughout long seasons
- Raised red seams offer visibility and a solid grip for pitchers' and fielders' small hands
- Available in various levels to accommodate a variety of age groups
- Meets NOCSAE standards to ensure player safety in league games